[Walruslist] Joe's Last Wal(ru)tz at Wild Buffalo Nov. 26

Chuck Dingee chuck at tusktusk.com
Mon Nov 7 23:38:37 PST 2011

Hello Dear Walrus Fans

The Walrus will play an early show (7-10 pm) on Saturday, Nov. 26 at the Wild Buffalo. That's the good news. The bad news is: it will be our last public performance with guitarist Joe Young, who will be leaving the band at the end of the year. Joe will play with us at a few private parties in December, but Nov. 26 will be the last public performance with Joe. The Walrus plans to reconfigure over the next few months and continue rocking the Northwest, so stay tuned.

Admission to the Wild Buffalo show is $8, but if you print this out (or show it on your smartphone) you will get $1 off. (Only one discount per person, and only one person per email.)

Joe and I plan to continue playing Fridays at Nicki's Bella Marina, and in fact we will play this Thursday (Nov. 10 - Joe's birthday!) at Pizza Pipeline/McKays Taphouse on Maple St. near Samish Way.

Chuck Dingee