[Walruslist] 3 chances to see Chuck & Joe this week

Chuck Dingee chuck at tusktusk.com
Sun Nov 30 21:26:48 PST 2008

Hello Walrus Fans

Our next public Walrus appearance will be New Year's Eve in Port
Angeles. Meanwhile, we'll be playing some fun holiday parties and...

This Wednesday (and also Dec. 17) Joe Young and I will play at the
Chuckanut Ridge Wine Co. Tasting Room at 1017 N State St. (down from
the Peppers Sisters) from 7:00 pm (!) to about 9:30 or so. Then on
Thursday, we'll be the music at the live taping of the Chuckanut Radio
Hour. For more info about that, see The Chuckanut Radio Hour web site:
http://chuckanutradiohour.com/eventspodcasts.html

As you probably know, Joe and I play every Friday at Nicki's Bar &
Grill (the downstairs portion of Nicki's Bella Marina) located at 2615
S. Harbor Loop Drive in Squalicum Marina, near the Yacht Club. Nicki's
is a very nice place right on the water, with authentic British style
Fish & Chips and great sandwiches (served late!) as well as some fine
signature drinks, and happy hour prices from 9-11. The music starts at
9 and we play until about 11:30 or so.

See you there!

Chuck Dingee * Phone: 360.647.5106
The Walrus * chuck at tusktusk.com