[Walruslist] Chuck and Joe at the Green Frog Tuesday

Chuck Dingee chuck at tusktusk.com
Sun Apr 27 17:08:56 PDT 2008

This Tuesday, April 29, Joe and I will once again play at the Green
Frog Acoustic Tavern on State Street (next to the now closed Wing
Dome). We plan to start at 8:30, but we'll start at 8 if a few of you
email me (chuck at tusktusk.com) and let me know you'll be there at 8.
We'll play until you are gone. :-)

We really enjoy playing the Green Frog - it is a nice, cozy place with
excellent beer and a decent sound system. There is no cover, but we
don't get paid unless you tip, so act accordingly. :-)

And be sure to mark your calendars - The Walrus will be at The
Fairhaven Pub & Martini Bar this Friday, May 2! (More about that
later...)

Chuck Dingee	| Phone: 360.647.5106
The Walrus		| chuck at tusktusk.com
PO Box 2681	| http://www.tusktusk.com/